Sunday 3 April 2011

OH WHAT A WEEK!!!!

There are few words on training this week due to the most amazing wedding and mental hen night that took place. However I did mange a decent bike session outside and a run before the celebrations started mid week. The rest of the week I was consumed with trying to organise the most laid back bride ever, I can honestly say I was more stressed than she was.

So this week I will just share with you a few photo's from the special occasions:

THE BRIDE TO BE



HAVING A LITTLE DRINK 
  

LOOKING HOT
PLAYING A LITTLE TUNE
THE GROOM WITH HIS SISTER
I RECKON JAMBO (yoga teacher) WILL BE PROUD

THE MARRIED COUPLE

 So I am now itching to get back to my training. The weather has been amazing recently so hopefully that will continue. I currently have a new itinerary from the coach and I need to start putting in some block training sessions biking and running. I have really enjoyed my few days off, but it is now time to start notching up my distances and my training sessions, yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment