Tuesday 28 September 2010

Another typical week

Eventually I can get on my computer.

Five children in the house, four of them with club penguin and moshi monster accounts, dosen't leave much time for me to get on hence the lack of entries on Blogger recently.

Tonight I have just got back from Tri Club based at David Lloyd Newcastle. This is run by Total Racing International whom I recently joined and I must say I'm loving it. These are the guys (main man Phil Gray) who have taken on the challenge of getting me and about twelve others Ironman fit for August next year; good luck is what I say.

Going to have a night off training tomorrow due a hectic next few days. I have my first netball match Thursday, so hopefully will get some pictures for my blog. Training Friday and then on Sunday I am off to the lake district to swim one mile in each of four or five of the lakes. This is training for another challenge which will hopefully take place next year but I'll fill you in at a later date.


A quick house update - Still have a tropical Kitchen,
                                     Fridge/ freezer still knackered (thanks Samsung)
                                     Five kids in the house, currently sleeping
                                     Finally, still have a yappy blind dog, who is now insisting on sleeping on our bed.

Then when I thought nothing else could test me at the mo I found out late last night that my granny had fallen and has broken her hip. At 98 years old she still has managed to refuse the bedpan. Go Granny!

No comments:

Post a Comment