Thursday 30 September 2010

What a game!



Finally some photo's, yeeha. That's me in the middle on the top photo and the rather sweaty looking one top left in the bottom Photo.  What a game, in our new very smart kit we were victorious 40 goals to 16. Well played ladies nothing like setting a high standard to maintain at the start of the season.

On the down side I wore some trainers that maybe weren't the best. I now have a rather large and painful blister on the sole of my foot; boo hoo. Decided I really couldn't complain as I need to be tough if I am going to be successful in my quest to do an Ironman.

The house situation hasn't really changed apart from I am back down to three children, the school run is going to be a breeze tomorrow. Also I lose the blind dog tomorrow. Not literally of course, that would be illegal, he is going back home to his mum. After that just a tropical kitchen and a fridge/freezer to sort out!

No comments:

Post a Comment