Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween

I must start this week with a big announcement. I became an auntie again to little Alfie and he is gorgeous. So a massive congratulations to my brother and his wife.



Normally when half term holidays happen I find my training goes out the window, however I'm really pleased this week I have managed to juggle everything.

Monday saw me getting up at the crack of dawn for my first morning run since before the great north run. I actually realised that I have missed this time of day for running, its such a chore getting up but totally worth it. I am going to do it more often.


I have also managed a 40 mile bike ride 1 gym and two tri sessions this week which felt great apart from gaining some rather unsightly constraint marks around my ankle. That was an interesting one telling the husband,  it did actually happen training in the pool, HONEST.




The rest of the week has encompassed the usual half term activities for the kids. We have had some good days out. Wednesday we spent the day with Grandma at her house which somehow ended up with me up a tree, I had forgotten what great fun tree climbing is. However half way up the tree I had a thought, 'What if I fell?' What was concerning me more about this thought was that all I could think about was the effect this would have on my training. I really think I'm becoming obsessed, my husband says he already knew that. The bigger worry is if I'm like this now what am I going to be like in 6 months? A psychopath!

Finally its Halloween, spooks and spells; love it. Paul and I went to a house party last night and I'm pleased to say we made an effort, it was spooktastic.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment